Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday January 21, 2009

This morning I have a 0900 GRBA meeting. Wednesday is also my easy day so I slept in. I had breakfast at Marie Catrib's. I had their granola. It was 2.35 on a 4.0 scale. The meeting was over in 35 minutes. On my way downtown a warning light goes off in the car. I took the car to the dealership. Instead of waiting for the bad news I walked to the MAC. On my walk I passed by Sasha's rental. The walks and drive were shovelled. The management people get a passing grade.

I swam 1100 yards in 30 minutes. I walked home from the MAC. This afternoon I spent some time on my computer. We are having a difficult time getting on the internet so we have to buy a new router. It seems everything is falling apart, computer, car and router. At 4 Nancy took me to the car dealer to pick up my car.

Nancy and I are going to Myrtle Beach, SC either next Friday or Saturday. We are staying with Nancy's sister. I checked Mapquest and the route we are taking goes through two states I have never been in, West Virginia and Virginia. I am looking forward to the drive.

Everything was very quiet on this date in 1938 in Ossineke. GG only noted that Aunt Julia was getting better and it was 30 degrees all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

with my luck, she'll die on my birthday like Bessie did on Sasha's.