Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday January 4, 2009

We had freezing rain last night. Our drive was all ice. It took me 30 minutes just to salt the drive. Nancy and I took the Aztek to the MAC. The pool was jammed. All the New Years resolutions people who will be gone by the end of the month.

Meijers was not crowded. The ice and rain might have discouraged people. We got our weeks shopping done and headed for home. Nancy made her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. Since it was a dark rainy day, I took a nap. After my nap, I turned on the computer to check my e-mail and it crashed several times. I pulled some cables and finally got it to work. I backed up my address book. I don't know how long the machine will last.

I took a 1.52 mile walk. I know it was 1.52 miles because my new GPS watch told me so. The watch is amazing technology. We are having burgers for dinner. It will be a quiet evening. Tomorrow starts the first full week of the new year. I got my 30 in, did you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to back up your computer in case it crashes for good. You can get a good external hard drive at costco.