Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday November 30, 2008

SPS got up early this morning to get ready for their long drive to LA. At 0830, SPS, Vera and LA headed out. They have a 5 hour drive if the traffic is light.

Nancy and I cleaned Sasha's brass table and chair. It took about 1 hour. The table looks great.

This afternoon I took a walk down to Santana Row. The temperature was in the 70s. I stopped at the Orvis Store to see if they had any leather vests on sale. I was amazed at the number of people shopping at the high end stores along Santana Row.

After a short nap, Sasha, Nancy and I headed to Mimi's for dinner. It was Sunday night but we still had to wait 20 minutes. The food was good.

Tonight I have to pack for our trip to LB. Nancy and I will leave after Apollo's Dr visit. Sasha say is should only take about 20 minutes. I hope to make the trip in 5 hours. We are taking a lot of food left over from the holiday weekend.

No comments: