Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday November 12, 2008

We woke up to some heavy rain this morning. However, by the time I was ready to go outside the rain had stopped.

Wednesday is my easy day. I loaded up my retro and headed for Riverside Park. I rode my bike to Rockford and had breakfast at Arnie's. Along the way I had a deer run across the trail. The gloomy weather must have kept all bikers inside because I did not see one bike on the trail.

I took a short nap this afternoon and then spent some time on my computer. I downloaded the manual for my camera and refreshed my memory on how to operate the camera.

I was standing in line at the bank and overheard, ok I was eave dropping, several women my age talking about their facebook entries. I will have to talk the Tasha and DSL about facebook. I know nothing.

Tonight is book club for Nancy. I had pizza with Ed Namey. We discussed the GM situation and disagreed on what should be done. I am for bankruptcy. We also made our predictions for BO's cabinet. I said neither the Gov or Bonior will be in the cabinet. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh.. next on the list.. a Facebook page!