Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday November 24, 2008

I still have jet lag. I heard Sasha moving around at 0500. I got out of bed at 0530 and was at Starbucks at 0600. I am amazed at how busy this SB is early in the morning. They all seem to be regulars. Tomorrow I will try another coffee shop. Starbucks coffee is too strong.

I brought Nancy a small decaf. After breakfast we loaded up the Avenger and headed to Gilroy. Gilroy has a large discount mall. We spent most of the morning looking around. You see 1 discount mall and you have seen them all. I had a slice of pizza for lunch. It was overpriced.

I was yawning heavily on our way home and Nancy kept talking to me so I would not go to sleep. I took a short nap. I slept very sound for about 1.5 hours. I think the dark, gloomy day had something to do with my lack of energy.

After my nap I took a 1.5 hour walk. I walked up Stevens Creek Blvd and noted all the car lots had some really good prices on used cars. It was dark at 5 PM.

When I got home Nancy had started dinner. I had two chicken sandwiches and a small salad. Nancy had a salad. Sasha got home at 7 PM. She puts in a very long day. Tomorrow we are going into SF. We will take the Bart and have lunch with Sasha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have one word for you:

STANS!!!