Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday November 9, 2008

Yes folks November has returned with a bang. It rained and snowed all day. It was too warm for the snow to stick.

This morning I ran several errands. Nancy has a sprained foot so I picked up a few items at Meijers. I also checked out some CD players for cousin Peg. I want to get one that is easy to use so she can listen to books on CD. I think I might try a $30 unit I saw a Best Buy.

At 12 I drove Nancy to Meijers Garden so she could work at a Holiday sale. I filled the Taurus up and paid $1.99 per gallon. The Taurus is getting about 22 mpg in the city.

I stopped by Schuler Books to read several chapters of a bike repair book. I am trying to figure out how I can make the bike frame Tasha gave into a super duper single speed.

When I got home the UM game was on. UM won!! I also took a short nap.

At 5 I picked up Nancy and we joined all the senior citizens at Russ's. I was going to watch TT vs OSU on TV but I scrolled by the western channel and saw Rooster Cogburn was on. I ended up watching John Wayne in his best movie.

No comments: