Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday November 21, 2008

Boy was it cold this morning! I performed my exercise routine at home. I went on a short 1.5 mile run followed by a bike ride around Reeds Lake. I wore mittens but my hands still got cold. My mittens are wool and I think I need to purchase some leather covering for the wool. The leather covers used to be called chopper mitts. I have googled chopper mitts and had no luck locating the manufacturer. None of the local outdoor stores carry them.

When I got home Kim was still cleaning so I drove to Costco to top off my gas tank. I also had a pizza slice.

This afternoon I spent some time on the internet. I looked up bios on John Dingell and Henry Waxman. I also checked our stocks. Very discouraging.

I purchased a UM engineering school directory. I found an e-mail address for a Norm Schram. I roomed with Norm Schram in the fall of 1960. I sent an e-mail to see if they are the same Norm.

Nancy and I are all packed for our trip. I called the taxi company and they will pick us up at 0515.

Tonight we are going out to dinner with the Nameys. We are going to Great Lakes Brewing. I will try to keep up the blog while on vacation. Remember to keep a positive thought.

No comments: