Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday December 1, 2008

Today is a travel day. We got up at 0600 and I made a quick run to Starbucks. We loaded the car for our trip to LB.

Apollo had an 0820 appointment at the vets. Nancy and I arrived on time and immediately met with Dr. Littlehale. He said Apollo was responding to the medicine. After we dropped Apollo off, we hit the road.

The traffic on all roads was very heavy. For the first 200 miles we encountered fog. Once we got close to LA the fog lifted. This year is the first year that I noticed the deterioration of the CA roads. In the past I was impressed with the good maintenance. I guess money shortages are hitting all states.

When we got to SPS's house SPS was waiting for us. We walked over to the day care to pick up LA. I took a short nap.

Tonight Vera brought home a beef, chicken, rice dish and a salad. It was good. We just got back from a walk around the block. It is a pleasant evening. Everyone is tired from all the travel so it will be an early night.

No comments: