Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday December 23, 2008

Yes folks the great snow shovelling team of Bob and Nancy cleaned the drive and walks in record time. We have had plenty of practise.

After the MAC I headed for the Kava House. We have had so much snow that the snow banks along the side of the road has narrowed the road width. Parking is difficult and it is impossible to get on the sidewalk because of the deep banks.

After lunch I again shovelled the walk. It took over a hour. I was so cold that I turned my electric blankee on and jumped in. It took 30 minutes to warm up.

I talked with cousin Peg today and I told her that Tasha will come over and visit this Saturday, weather permitting. She said that this will make her Christmas.

I am trying to get my XM radio on line. It cuts in and out. I called their tech center and had difficulty understanding the support person. I have the tunes but they cut in and out. I will put this on my list for Tasha to figure out. Tasha will also help me with my facebook.

Tonight Nancy and I were going to Russ's for soup and burgers. However, the weather is so bad Nancy decided to defrost some pea soup and burgers. Sounds great. I got my 30 minutes did you?

No comments: