Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saturday December 6, 2008

LA slept through the night. He did not call out for mom or dad. After coffee we loaded LA up and headed for Adventure City. It took us longer than usual because we had the wrong set of directions. However, we finally made it.

Adventure City is a small theme park with rides only for little kids. LA and I rode on the roller coaster 2 times. He also went on every other ride. He had a great time.

When we got back to LB, Vera and SPS had just arrived home. They said they had a great time in BH. I got SPS to help me finish LA's RR track and round house for toy. When we finally got it erected I have to say that it looks like a fun toy. SPS went to the Outback and bought us takeout. It was good. We did observe that we all think the portions were smaller. Is it the economy?

Tomorrow is our long trip back to Sasha's. Nancy is feeling much better. SPS did tell me about UM beating Duke in bb. I checked the weather in GR and noted that the temp had not been above freezing for several days. I will still follow the 30 minute rule.

No comments: