Friday, December 12, 2008

Thursday December 11, 2008

I am still driving my car to the MAC. I don't have enough nerve to try and ride my retro. I see other folks riding their bikes but I am gun shy. Every time I have a lay off from exercising, when I return, I follow this sequence, 50% day 1, 66% day 2, 75% day 3 and 87.5% day 4. This takes 1 week so at the start of the second week I am back to my normal routine.

Today is a busy day. After my morning routine, I had an eye doctor appointment at 2. The doc is giving me a new contact that is suppose to be state of the art. Generally my eyes are ok.

At 4 I had an emergency Grand Rapids Building Authority meeting. The emergency was a non issue. We did resolve a long going legal action against a contractor and designer.

At 5:45 Nancy and I meet the Horling's at Leo's for dinner before the Civic Theater. The play was the musical version of "A Wonderful Life". Nancy and Hal gave it a 2.0. I gave it a 3.2. I think Karen agreed with me.

No comments: