Sunday, December 21, 2008

Saturday December 20, 2008

I am still trying to figure out what to do on these cold snowy Saturdays. I will have to find some good walking trails. Today I walked to Breton Village and had breakfast at the Omelet Shoppe. They have the best oatmeal in GR. I also finished my Christmas shopping.

When I got home I drove Nancy to Costco. I filled up with gas, $1.52 per gallon. Costco was crowded just like any weekday in CA. Plenty of free samples were available.

We are using the all wheel drive Aztek during these snowy days. The wimpy Congress is blasting the American car companies because they don't make more teeny cars. Most people in the snow country like a big SUV because it is safe and can plow through the snow drifts. GM is just meeting consumer demand. Eat our snow Waxman.

For the first time I actually wrote out some Christmas cards. Is it my decrease in testosterone? I walked over to the post office to mail my cards.

Nancy and I went to the Namey's for dinner. It was a good evening. Good food and conversation.

No comments: