Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday December 9, 2008

I have some jet lag. I got up at 0615 and headed outside to shovel. We had about 2" of wet snow and ice on the sidewalk and driveway. It took about 1.5 hours to get everything cleaned up. Nancy and I are a great snow shoveling team.

Because of the snow on the sidewalks I did not want to take my bike to the MAC. I walked. It was misting when I started but was raining when I got to the MAC. I noted that gas was $1.59 a gallon. After the MAC, I visited D&W and bought a club sandwich at their deli. The sandwich was my breakfast and lunch. Nancy did go to the store to stock up on supplies for the rest of the week.

This afternoon I tried to get caught up on my e-mails and regular mail. I have a long ways to go. We have winter storm warning in effect until 10 this evening. Today is Tuesday so we will watch NCIS this evening before heading to bed.

Sasha says that is takes 1 day for each hour of time difference to get rid of jet lag. I have 2 days left. Did we have a prop lag before jet planes?

I got my 30 minutes in today. My weight gain was about 5 pounds. I hope to lose this weight in 3 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

snow shoveling is not fun.