Wednesday, March 1, 2023

February 28, 2023

 Tuesday February 28, 2023

Blog time 1130 at Panera.

Up at 0720 this morning.  Oatmeal breakfast with blueberries this morning.  Nancy headed out early for MVP.  She has an important appointment this afternoon with the Neurologist.

I goof around before heading out to MVP.  My Fusion’s message board said they shut everything down to save my battery.  It has been almost a week since I drove the Fusion.

Nancy was just finishing her routine when I started.  After the routine I showered up, put on lotions.  My skin this winter has been super dry.  I lotion up at least two times a day.  Drove to Panera for morning coffee.  I expected to see Nancy but it did not happen.  Got my coffee and baguettes before checking emails and reading Alpena and Detroit News.

At 1345 Nancy and I headed to her neurologist.  We met with her Doctor and the Doctor’s boss.  Bottom line Nancy’s medications will be increased from 20 mg to 25 mg per day.  

At home I took a short nap.  It being Tuesday Nancy and I drove to Leo’s for our Tuesday hot dog.  Leo’s was empty this evening. On way home we stopped at Meijer’s to pick up Nancy’s prescription.  It was not ready.  

Got home too late for the news.  Tonight we watched “Madame Blanc Mysteries” on Acorn Good episode.  For first time in a week I did not fall asleep during a show.

Stephen texted me tonight to say UC Irvine had beaten UM in baseball by a score of 15-3.  Grandson Lucas is heading to UC Irvine next year to play baseball.

Checked outside just before bed and all was quiet.  Temperature will remain in 30s all evening.  Tomorrow will be another mild day.  Hope to be able to ride my bike.


No comments: