Wednesday, March 29, 2023

March 28, 2023

 Tuesday March 28, 2023

Blog time 1430 sitting in Fox Ford

Up at 0730.  Nancy was already on her way to MVP for treadmill/stationary bike routine.  I fixed oatmeal with raisins for breakfast.

The sun was up but temperature was in mid twenties.  Bundled up and took the 5 mile route to MVP.  

When I arrived at workout room Nancy had already left. I completed my calisthenics in 30 minutes.  Got back on bike and headed home.

At home grabbed my iPad, jumped in Fusion and headed to the Starbucks in Forest Hills Food.  Got coffee and a croissant before opening iPad.  Read the morning Michigan papers before heading home. I decided that Starbucks Coffee is too bitter and the place was too noisy.  In the future, I will have my morning coffee at MVP.  I will take my mini iPad because it is easier to carry on bike.

Got home a little after noon.  Nancy today is having lunch with friends from the Big House.  The Escape needs servicing so I drove to Fox Ford. The wait is 60 minutes so I will have time to write blog.

This and that:

Yesterday I started gathering the 1099 for this year’s taxes.  I am missing several that might have got lost in the move.

Checked the prices of several Ford 150 pickups.  Good grief the price was over $60,000.  A Ford Escape like the one we have is $35,000+.

The bickering between between President Biden and GOP rep McCarthy is childish.  The President’s statements are very confusing.  Can anyone understand the press secretary?

The Democrats have full control of the Mi legislature for the first time in 40 years.  They are rapidly replacing GOP legislation like right to work laws.  The UAW rules.

At 1700 we headed down to the Harbor Cafe for Happy Hour.  It is a great time sitting and talking with neighbors.

Very light dinner tonight.  Watched the news before switching to BritBox.  I can’t remember the shows name because I fell asleep.

Checked outside at 2200.  All clear. Snow expected for tomorrow.  Hope it does not interfere with my ride to Breakfast Club.


No comments: