Monday, March 20, 2023

March 19, 2023

 Sunday March 19, 2023

Blog time 1940 sitting in Den.

Slept in today until 0730

Fixed oatmeal breakfast and then headed out at 0850 for Trinity Lutheran.  Small crowd today which was probably weather related.

After church we took a hour ride south.  It was sunny and we drove through prosperous looking farmland.  Great day for a ride.  Bright sun with temps in high 20s.

Got home at noon.  I put on walking clothes and took a 2. 25 mile walk.  Average time per mile, 30’.  Very slow.

Nancy also took a short walk.

Finished the afternoon with a short nap.

This and that:

News reports I don’t want to hear anymore: Harry and Megan, Any thing about Kardashians, Anything woke.

I still have not started my taxes.  

I wish I had bought stock in any company that manufactures flexible cloth used in workout pants.  

Are electric cars for real?  I don’t think I will ever own one.

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed me a poached egg on English muffin. 

 Tonight we watched an episode of “Liverpool”.  Ok show if a bit aged (late 90s).

Looked out window before bed.  No critters were seen.  In fact I have not seen any critters in weeks.  

Tomorrow will be sunny cool and windy.




No comments: