Tuesday, March 14, 2023

March 13, 2023

 Monday March 13, 2023

Blog time 1515 sitting in office.

DST has screwed up my biological clock.  This morning I slept in until 0730.  Nancy was already up and getting ready for her morning swim.

Last night’s snow prevented me from riding my bike.  I drove to MVP.  Today I did my calisthenics and because no bike I rowed 1,000 meters and put 5 miles on stationary bike.

Nancy and I met at the Lake Eastbrook Panera for coffee.  We talked and shared several baguettes. 

Today I had a 1300 appointment with a PA from our Dermatologist’s office.  He checked my nose and upper body.  Found several spots on my head that needed a shot of Freon.  The rest was ok.

After the Doctor visit I drove to Walgreen to get some Cetaphil face lotion with SPF of 35.  I had been using SPF 15 but the PA recommended something stronger so I got 35.  I wanted to buy lottery tickets but Walgreen’s does not sell.  So I stopped at Forest Hills food across the street and bought a Mega Million and Powerball lottery ticket.  Always buy lottery tickets on 13th.

At 1715 Nancy headed down to the cocktail hour.  Left at 1800 because we had dinner reservations.  Tonight I had a burger and Nancy had soup and a salad.  Cook Valley’ dining room has the best burgers.

Back in our room we watched the final two episodes of “Deadline”.  Weird ending.  

The temperature today did not get above 30.  The snow is still on the ground.  Probably no bike tomorrow.

No comments: