Friday, March 17, 2023

March 16, 2023

 Thursday March 16, 2023

Blog time 2100 sitting in den.

Up this morning at 0715.

The sun will be up in 30 minutes.  Weather folks say sun and temp in high 30s.  Rain will move in at 1700.

Nancy headed out early for MVP.  Treadmill and bike today.

I have oatmeal breakfast followed by bike trip to MVP.  After the workout I showered, dressed and then bought a coffee at MVP.  I had my mini iPad so I read the morning papers.

Can’t go home until after 1100.  The apartment is having its twice monthly cleaning.

Today Nancy has lunch at the Big House with a women’s group. I got home at 1300.  I had my normal lunch at 1400.

This evening Nancy and I are in charge of the Trinity Lutheran Church’s Over 60s monthly dinner at First Wok.

In preparation I spent some time practicing saying the before dinner prayer.  I followed my Sister’s advice and found an appropriate prayer on Goggle.  Good old Goggle.

We left for First Wok at 1630.  The first guests arrived at 1715. We had 22 folks at the dinner.  Everything went well including my saying Grace.  Food was good and everyone seemed to have a good time.

Missy Facetimed this evening.  We got caught up.

Tonight we watched “Hidden Assets”, episode 4.  I am having trouble getting a handle on the show.

This and that:

The failure of Silicon Valley Bank has rattled the banking industry.  It looks to me the failure was due to simple greed and incompetence.

Why didn’t the Biden Administration retaliate against the Russian’s shooting down our drone?

Our Michigan Democratic legislators got rid of our “Right to Work” law.  I strongly opposed.

Rain and snow are moving in to the area.  High winds and falling temps are in store for tomorrow.






No comments: