Wednesday, November 10, 2021

November 9, 2021

 Tuesday November 9, 2021

Blog time 1600 sitting in office

Daylight started at 0724 this morning.  I was already up and dressed.  Nancy headed out early for her class at MVP.

I performed my sit-ups and leg raises before breakfast.  Tomorrow I will add chin-ups and push-ups.  My stitches are gone and the hand and arm look well healed.

It was 50 when I headed out on my 11 mile bike ride.  Today I dressed properly unlike yesterday.  I was bathed in sweat when arrived at Panera.  

Panera was nearly empty.  They are still short handed.  I wonder how much longer than can keep the dining area open.  

The drive thru business for most coffee shops appears to be thriving.  Every morning I pass a new Starbucks at the end of 28th Street.  They always have over 10 cars waiting in line.  I hate drive thrus.

This morning I read the Alpena News and my messages and emails on my mini.  I carry my mini when I bike because of its light weight.

This and that:

Read that the EU is experiencing a Covid resurgence.

Tried to schedule an appointment with our Trust attorney.  Earliest day was mid January.  At least someone is busy.

Today is the last day of our Indian Summer.  Temperature tomorrow morning will be below freezing.

I alway think of my home town as a quiet, peaceful lakeside community.  Reading the Alpena News it appears the community has a major drug problem.

Stopped at Staples for stylus ball point pens.

My hands are very sensitive to water.  Normal hand washing makes them break out.  I use a hand sanitizer with lotion. This seems to work, however, my hands become very slippery.  I have trouble using the iPads touch screen.  I solve this problem by using a stylus.

Finished the afternoon with a short nap.

For dinner tonight we had toast w/peanut butter, fresh blueberries, home made apple sauce and oatmeal cookies.

After the news we watched Shetland, season 6, episode 1.  Good show.

We FaceTimed this evening with both Debbie and Missy.  We are up today with what’s happening in CA.

It was still mild when checked the Courtyard at 2200.  Temperature will drop to 24 this evening.  


No comments: