Wednesday, November 17, 2021

November 16, 2021

Tuesday November 16, 2021

Blog time 1900 sitting in living room

Up at 0645.  Checked temperature and it was 27.  Weather app said it will be sunny day.

Nancy headed out for her swim at MVP.  I do calisthenics before breakfast.  Dressed in my winter biking clothes.  Today I took my Cannondale with snow tires.  Left home at 0818 and took a shorter route, 4.28 miles, to Y.

At Y completed calisthenics and walked one mile.  Left Y at 1000 and headed to Panera.  Purchased coffee and baguette before starting my morning reading.   Not much in papers that I want to comment on.  Got home from Panera at 1200.  Shaved and showered before lunch.

As I was getting ready to head into the shower the doorbell rang.  I quickly got dressed.   It was a man delivering flowers for Nancy.  The flowers were from Debbie.  Nancy was pleased.

This morning Nancy had two dental appointment.  Thankfully both Dentists are moving ahead with Nancy’s new implant.

I did take a short nap this afternoon.  After the nap I spent the afternoon in the office checking the security of my passwords.

For dinner Nancy fixed chicken skewers with applesauce and baguettes.  Watched some of the NBC and the 1900 CNBC news.

Tonight we watched an episode of Shetland.  The scenery on the island is very interesting.  I wonder what two weeks on Shetland in midNovember would be like.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  We told her everything ok in GR.

Checked the Courtyard at 2200.  Everything ok.  Temp in low 50s.  


No comments: