Saturday, November 27, 2021

November 26, 2021

 Friday November 26, 2021

Blog time 1130 at Panera.  

Up at 0700.  At home calisthenics before breakfast.  Breakfast and then I drove to the Y.  Nancy decided to take an easy day today.  No MVP today.

I did not take bike because the wind chill was in the teens.  

At the Y I finished calisthenics, walked a mile and rowed 1,000m.  Quick shower and then headed to Panera.  Got my coffee and baguette before settling down for some reading.  Once again Panera was not crowded.  How much longer can they hang on?

Left Panera at 1115 and headed home.  Picked up Nancy and we drove to Dick’s Sporting Goods to look at some possible Christmas gifts.

The squirrels have been robbing my bird feeder.  Our niece Jennifer Finnegan sent a photo of a squirrel proof feeder that they use.  They said it works great.  It was purchased at Tractor Supply.

We have a Tractor Supply store in Lowell. I made the trip to Lowell and bought a squirrel proof bird feeder.  It is really a slick design.  At home I took down to old feeder and put up the new.

The temperature has been dropping all day.  Winter weather advisory is up.

For dinner Nancy cooked the last of the pork loin.  It was great.

Once again we spent time on FaceTime with Debbie and Missy.  

Tonight we watched an episode of Vera.  I gave the show a B-.

Temperature had dropped below freezing when check the Courtyard just before bedtime.  It will be cold with snow tomorrow.








No comments: