Friday, November 5, 2021

November 3, 2021

Wednesday February 3, 2021

Blog time 1800 sitting in office 

Up at 0515, Breakfast Club Wednesday

Dressed, left home at 0600.  It was 26 degrees but no snow near us.  My sister said Gaylord had 11 inches of snow overnight.

Stopped at Biggby Coffee to get a cup to take with me.  This morning it was free.

Pitch black on my drive downtown.  I wore my special nighttime glasses.

Small crowd this morning.  The Speaker talked about Senior programs in greater GR.

I stopped at Meijer’s on way home to price a small Bluetooth key board.  No purchase because they looked flimsy.

At home put on lined khakis and wool undershirts and took the direct route to Panera, 3 miles.  Ordered coffee and bagel and began reading.  

The big upset in Virginia was the main headline.  

Nancy worked at Gardens this afternoon.

The deer last night ate the corn I put out yesterday.  I unloaded the Fusion of the remaining corn.  I have a secure can that I store the corn in.  Put out six more ears.

It being Wednesday I did a load of laundry and took out trash.  I also found time for a nap.

Cheerios and blueberries for dinner tonight.  Tonight we watched Republic of Doyle on Acorn.

No surprises when checked Courtyard this evening.

No comments: