Friday, May 1, 2020

Thursday April 30, 2020

Thursday April 30, 2020

Blog time 1045 sitting in office

It was still raining when Nancy took Ms P out at 0600.  The temperature was 47.  It will be a cool wet last day of April.  Temperature in 40s all day.

I am glad April will soon be over.  With the lock down caused by the Coronavirus, my battle with stomach flu and the below average temps, this April has not been one of my favorites.  

Nancy headed out first thing to Walmart to get some supplies.  On her way home she stopped at Panera for her hazelnut coffee and a bagel for me.

I headed downstairs and did my calisthenics.  I am now at 75%.  Showered and then breakfast.

Headed downstairs and read the Alpena News and emails.  For a long time NE MI has been spared of the Coronavirus.  Recently it has been hit hard especially at senior living facilities.

Before lunch I drove to Meijer’s.  I used the Pharmacy’s Drive thru and picked up my nose spray.

Lunch and then a short walk.  Took a short nap followed by our apple snack.

For dinner Nancy fixed a chicken breast with dressing and peas.  It was very good.

Between 1900 and 2000 we watched the Governor’s press conference.  She did a good job explaining her Coronavirus actions.

Tonight we watched episode 2 of Deepwater-Fell.  The jury is still out.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed us this evening.  We gave a positive report.

Still misting when took Ms P out at 2200.  Tomorrow we will see the sun and temps in the 60s.  About time.  


No comments: