Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Tuesday May 12, 2020

Tuesday May 12, 2020

Blog time 1040 sitting in office.

Set my alarm for 0600.  Nancy beat me up and had already taken Ms P out.  It was cold 32 but sunny.

Today we are heading to Senior Day at Meijer’s.  The hours between 0700 and 0900 are reserved for us old folks.

We arrived at 0700.  Put on our masks and gloves and spent an hour shopping.

After Meijer’s we stopped at Panera for coffee.  Nancy wanted a few items at Aldi’s so I drove her.  I waited outside while Nancy made her purchases.

At home headed to office.  Read the Alpena News, email and finished yesterday’s blog before reading some headlines.  At 1100 I took an exercise break.  Did my calisthenics and at 1200 headed out on a 7.5 mile bike ride.

Shaved and showered before lunch.  Immediately after lunch I took a short nap followed by some time in the office reading.  Finished the afternoon with a short walk.

Nancy continued her 3.5 mile walk routine.  Today she only took 1 walk.  I think 3.5 miles is enough.  Nancy has been very disciplined since we started sheltering in place.

I had chili for dinner tonight.  Also an English muffin with peanut butter.  After dinner fixed Nancy her cheese/cracker/pill snack.  I had an oatmeal cookie.  I am hooked on Voortman’s sugar free oatmeal cookies.  It is my preferred snack.

We watched the news, Jeopardy and NCIS.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched an episode of Bordertown on Netflix.  

Took Ms P out at 2200 and the temperature was beginning to drop.  Freeze warnings up for tonight. Tonight will be the last night until fall with temps in 30s.  About time!

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed us tonight.  We gave a positive report.

No comments: