Saturday, May 16, 2020

Friday May 15, 2020

Friday May 15, 2020

Blog time 1340 sitting in living room.

Both Nancy and I had a tough night.  Nancy’s foot was bothering her and I just had trouble sleeping.  I slept in until 0700.  

It rained hard most of the evening.  It was still sprinkling this morning.  The good news: temperature in mid60s.  

Today Kim is coming to clean.  Hooray!  I did my calisthenics first thing. Showered and then a quick breakfast.

Kim arrived at 0930.  We pointed out some areas that need special attention.

Nancy and I left home at 0945.  Stopped at Panera for coffee and a bagel.  Parked in front of Panera using their internet so we could read our email.

This morning we drove to Greenville.  A very pleasant drive.  It did sprinkled off and on.  Total time in car 2 hours.

On our way home we stopped in Ada at Forest Hills Foods.  Purchased coleslaw, mini naan, and salmon for dinner tonight.  I like this store but Nancy said it was pricey.

Spent some time in office reading and writing blog before heading upstairs for lunch. Quick lunch and then put on biking clothes.  Today I took an 8.8 mile ride, got home at 1600.  I got warm so I needed another shower.  

I took a short nap.  After fixed our apple snack.  For dinner tonight Nancy prepared the salmon we purchase this morning.  Very tasty.

After the dishes and fixing Nancy’s cheese/cracker/pill snack I took a short walk.  Watched the news and Jeopardy.  It was Friday so I enjoyed the Brooks and Shields give and take on PBS. 

Nancy was very tired so she headed to bed at 2000.  I stayed up and watched episode 8 of Bordertown.  I thought this was the last episode for Season 2 but no there are two more.  Stayed up and watched episode 9.  Will finish tomorrow.

Debbie and Missy called tonight to check up on there elderly parents.  We informed them that things are going well.

It was mid 50s when took Ms P out at 2200.  Finally we are getting warm spring temperatures.

No comments: