Sunday, May 10, 2020

Saturday May 9, 202-

Saturday May 9, 2020

Blog time 1100 in office

I was first up at 0630.  The sun was up but it was very cold, 26.  Sure hope the freeze spared the fruit crops.

Nancy wants to take a walk this morning.  I told her to wait until 0930 when it will be 10 degrees warmer.  The sun has some heat this time of year.

I decided no calisthenics this weekend.  Maybe later I will take a short bike ride.

First thing, I headed to Panera to get Nancy and I coffee.  I also got myself a bagel.  For breakfast I had oatmeal, banana and a toasted bagel with peanut butter.

Spent the morning in the office reading and writing blogs.  My fellow engineer Tom Mayan gave me the name of a YouTube show that featured folks singing an inspirational hymn.  It was very good.  I also watched Scottish Bag Pipe band playing for the opening of the Highland Games in Scotland.  I am getting hooked on YouTube.

About 1000 Nancy headed out for her morning walk.  She said the wind had picked up making walking difficult.  I checked my weather app and found the wind was 21mph.  Too windy for a bike ride.  At noon I will bundle up and take a walk.
Spent time in office reading and writing.  At noon I took a 2.5 mile walk.  Nancy was right the wind was fierce and made walking difficult.

Lunch of yogurt and hard boiled egg.  Finished lunch with two squares of dark chocolate.

This afternoon I took a nap.  After fixed our late afternoon snack.

For dinner I had a bowl of bean soup with home made biscuits.  After dinner we settled down in the den to watch a movie.  All the movies we wanted to watch were foreign language with English subtitles, a no no for Nancy.

We watched two episodes of Agatha Raisin.  We both liked the show.

Debbie and Missy made their nightly call.  We gave a positive report.

The temperature was 48 when took Ms P out.  No frost tonight.


No comments: