Monday, May 4, 2020

Sunday May 3, 2020

Sunday May 3, 2020

Blog time 1745 sitting in living room.

The sun streaming through the slider woke me this morning.  Sunrise this time of year is 0630.

Nancy had already taken Ms P out and was getting ready for her 3.5 mile walk.  I showered and had breakfast before heading out for a mile walk.

At 0900 I turned on the iPad to YouTube.  We watched today’s service from Trinity Lutheran.  The YouTube counter said over 100 electronic devices were tuned in.  That makes attendance at over 200 folks.  Good turnout.

After church I read some online headlines.  Also read the comics and obituary in the GRP.

Quick lunch before my nap.  After the nap I took a mile walk stopping at mailbox to send a letter to our insurance agent.  We are still getting bills from Nancy’ car accident.

This afternoon I finished reading the GRP.  Also read more online news.  Fixed our apple snack.

This and that;

With stay at home orders we have not had the Condos grass cut this year.  It is getting long.
The flower and fruit trees are in full bloom.  Very pretty.  The dandelions are also blooming.

The lockdown has prevented local agencies from cleaning trash from the roadside.

Our local US Congressman is trying to get the Libertarian nomination for President.  I would never vote for him.  I call him Representative No.  He is against everything.

It was so nice, sunny mid60s, we spent time sitting o the porch.

For dinner tonight Nancy her world famous scrambled eggs.  I had mine with spinach pie and sausage.  After dinner fixed Nancy her cheese/cracker/pill snack.

We watched 60 Minutes before switching to Amazon Prime.  Tonight we watched the final episode of Breakwater-Fell.  I gave the show a C.


Took MsP out at 2200.  Temp was in mid 50s.  Tonight the temperature will drop to mid 30s.  

No comments: