Friday, May 29, 2020

Thursday May 28, 2020

Thursday May 28, 2020

Blog time 1500 sitting in office

I was up with the alarm at 0600.  Took Ms P out.  It was very humid with temps in low 70s.

Today we are going to Senior’s Day at Meijer’s.  The gates open at 0700.

I did some light calisthenics, dressed and had a quick breakfast.  We arrived at Meijer’s at exactly 0700.

We divided up our list.  As the saying goes, two hands are better than one.  We got all our items and were out of Meijer’s in an hour.

At home I finished my calisthenics and then dressed for a bike ride.  Today’s bike was the Cannondale.  Took my normal weekday 10.5 mile route.  Lately during my rides, I have seen many Prime delivery trucks.  They all look new.  Prime must be having an impact on Fed EX and UPS’s business.

Nancy was just finishing her walk when I got home from my ride. Showered and shaved before heading to Panera.  Got my coffee and sat in their lot reading the news and emails.

At home I continued my reading and finished yesterday’s blog.  My Sister and I want to have some geraniums planted at our parents Gravesite.  All the flower shops we have used in the past are now closed.  I Googled a Flower shop and they said they would plant the flowers but needed the location.  I called the Cemetery’s Sexton and he was nice enough to provide me this data.

Lunch and then Nancy and I headed out to run errands.

First stop was the Tailor shop to pick up some pants that I had suspender buttons put on.  Also stopped at the shirt laundry but they were not open.  Nancy wanted to get a graduation card so after several stops she finally found a Hallmark shop that was open.  

I spent some time taking out the trash and cleaning up the garage.  It is now 1530 and I am getting ready for my nap.  Good time for a nap because it is raining.

Nap followed by apple snack.  For dinner tonight Nancy fixed chili.  

We watched the news and Jeopardy in the living room.  At 2000 we moved to the Den.  Turned on Apple TV and watched an episode of Murder City.  This show continues to improve.

Still raining when took Ms P out at 2200.  The temperature had dropped to 70. Yes folks dropped to 70.  We have not used the AC or heat this week.

Both Debbie and Missy called this evening asking about our wellbeing.  We gave a positive report.



No comments: