Monday, April 1, 2019

Sunday March 31, 2019

Sunday March 31, 2019
Blog time 1650 sitting in office

Ms P and I went out at 0630.  It was 21 degrees with wind chill of 12.  No morning walk today.  I went back to bed until the 0715.

Breakfast and had time to read several sections of GRP.  At 0840 we headed to Trinity Lutheran.  Today is the fourth Sunday of Lent.  It is also the start of the area school’s Spring Break.  Small crowd and no Sunday School.

Meijer’s was also empty.  Got a good parking spot and no wait to check out.  Gas today was $2.84.

After unloading the car.
l bundled up and walked around the block.
Had lunch and read several sections of GRP.
Took my mandatory Sunday nap.
Fixed apple snack.
Head down to office.
Checked my bank accounts.  Two banks made me change my password.
Started syncing my iphone but had to update software.  It took 3 hours.
Will finish the afternoon with a short walk to mail box.

For dinner Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs.  I had mine, as always, with spinach pie, bacon and a croissant.
We watched the last four minutes of the Duke/MSU game.  Good win for MSU and the Big Ten.

Watched 60 Minutes and then Grantchester before turning in.  It was 30 and cold when took Ms P out for last time.  Tonight should be the last cold night this Spring, I hope.  



No comments: