Sunday, April 14, 2019

Saturday April 13, 2019

Saturday April 13, 2019

Blog time 1135 at Cascade Library 

Ms P got us up at 0530.  Nancy took her out.  The temperature was 36, with high winds.

Nancy went back to bed.  We got up at 0630.

Today we bundled up and walked to Panera.  We walked into a 20mph wind.  I kept telling Nancy that the walk will be much easier going home with the wind at our back.

Panera was empty when we arrived.  I had my usual oatmeal breakfast and Nancy her hazelnut coffee.

At home we grabbed Ms P and drove to Alta’s.  Bought wheat thins, bananas, and salad fixings.  Next stop was Cascade Library where Nancy picked up a book. 

At home Nancy started the laundry and I walked to the library.  Finished yesterday’s blog and read the papers.

The wind had not calmed any so the walk home was unpleasant.  Quick lunch and this afternoon;

Finished reading the papers.
I got a thumb print operated pad lock in the mail.  I had to set it up using an app on my iPhone.  No luck, frustrating!
Took a nap.
Fixed our apple snack.
Took a short walk.
Put away my clean clothes.

Nancy fixed spaghetti this evening with a salad and veggies.  We followed our standard evening routine.  This evening we watched a new show on Prime.  It was called White Dragon and set in Hong Kong.  I liked it.


Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched Traitors.  Winter weather advisories are up in Kent County.

No comments: