Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Tuesday April 9, 2019

Tuesday April 9, 2019

Blog time 1115 at Panera.

Nancy took Ms P out at 0600.  She said it was mild, 45, and windy.  This morning Nancy headed out early for her Tuesday swim at MVP.  This afternoon we are going to Tanger’s Discount Mall.

Breakfast.  I have added a glass of milk to my breakfast menu.  I think it keeps my stomach on an even keel.

I biked to Y.  45 degrees is ideal biking weather.  I took the summer 7 mile route.  Did not see any critters.  Where are the turkeys?

This and that;

Turkey’s Erdogan lost several municipal elections recently.  He now want a recount.  He wants total control.  Not a friend of the USA.

I believe immigration is good for the country.  I have no idea how to deal with the waves of immigrants from Central America.  I don’t think most politicians do.  Homeland Security Secretary Nielsen was thrown under the bus by POTUS.  A thankless job.

POTUS say the USA is full, no room for immigrants.  Complete bull!
Big election in Israel today.

Measles outbreak around USA.  I can’t understand the anti vaccination folks.  The Navy solved the problem by having a nurse at the head of the pay line.  No shot, no pay.

Quick shave and shower before lunch.  After lunch we headed to the Tanger’s Outlet Mall.  

I almost bought a mix match Navy suit at Brooks Brothers.  I found a jacket but no pants.  Mix and match is a great idea in you have sufficient inventory.  Visited several other store looking for khaki sports coat, no luck.

Nancy made several purchases.  She said she depleted her Talbots gift card.

Nap and then fixed apple snack.

Nancy fixed pork chops in the crock pot.  Also had fresh asparagus.  Good meal.

After dinner fixed Nancy her cheese and pill snack, followed by a short walk.  It does not get dark in GR until 2020.

We watched NCIS.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched another episode of Hanna.  Interesting show.






No comments: