Sunday, April 7, 2019

Saturday April 6, 2019

Saturday April 6, 2019

Blog time 1600 sitting in office

Nancy had already taken Ms P out when I got up at 0700.  She said the temperature was 39.  She wanted to walk to Panera.  Bundled up and headed out on the 0.8 mile walk.

When we arrived Panera was nearly empty.  I had my usual oatmeal breakfast.  Nancy had coffee.

The temperature was in the upper 40s when we headed home.  At home Nancy started the laundry.  Nancy wanted me to mail several packages to the Grandkids.  I loaded the package in my bike’s bag and headed out.  After mailing the packages I started a 10 mile bike ride.  It was a great day and the trails were busy.  First time this year I rode over 10 miles.

Spring is here.  Nancy hauled some deck chairs up from basement.  I set up our deck table with several chairs.  Took the cover off the glider and brought up deck recliner.

Later I did some calisthenics before shaving and showering. Quick lunch and then I ran some errands.

Stopped at Bed Bath and Beyond.  I am looking for a computer stand that fits over my recliner.  No luck.

Next stop was Gazelle Sports.  I just looked around.  No purchase.

At Grand Rapids Lighting I bought several special bulbs that fit in our master bath’s sink lights.

I just looked around at Kentwood Cycle.  I am looking for a lightweight bike helmet.  No luck.

Took a short nap and then ended the afternoon with a walk.

For dinner Nancy fixed me tamales with a salad.  I also had several slices of Irish soda break.  Our last loaf.  

Why can’t we get this bread all year round?  Everyone who has traveled to Ireland raves about this bread so I would think a ready market exists.

Debbie FaceTimed us this evening.  Debbie went to a flea market today and bought Nancy several items.


Tonight we watched an episode of Brokenwood Mysteries.  Also watched some of the MSU/TT game.  It really wasn’t a game. It was a brawl.  Very physical.  Headed to bed before the game was over.  

No comments: