Saturday, April 6, 2019

Friday April 05, 2019

Friday April 5, 2019

Blog time 1155 at Panera

The rain had stopped when I first went out at 0630.  Temperature was 34.

Nancy headed to her class at MVP.  Today she is having lunch with Mary Namey.  This evening we are having dinner at Brann’s.  Will finish our using our Brann’s gift card.

Breakfast and then started biking.  I was going to try my normal summer 7 mile ride but it is still too cold.  Settled for a 5 mile ride.

The Y was not crowded.  Noted that several morning classes appeared to have been cancelled.  Not much hip pain from yesterday’s 0.5 mile run.  So I did it again today.

I am dilly dallying at Panera because Kim does not finish cleaning until 1330.  Today’s papers had warmed over stories that I did not have interest in.

This and that;

The Spring HS sports season has started.  AHS’s Girl’s tennis team won its first match.  Of course they had to play indoors.

I sure wish the conflicts over the Border Wall and China trade would find a resolution soon.  I am getting tired of reading about these issues.

The Dems want POTUS’s tax returns.  Why waste the effort?

I would like to see Biden run in 2020.  I think he is the only one who could beat Trump.

Kim was just finishing up when I got home.  Nancy arrived several minutes later.

After lunch we headed to Costco.  Nancy wanted to buy some bath towels that were on sale.

The only important thing I did this afternoon was take a nap.  It was a good nap.

After the nap we drove to Brann’s for dinner.  For a Friday night Brann’s was empty.  I had a glass of wine and Nancy had a margarita before ordering.  I had the chicken noodle soup and Nancy had a chicken sandwich.  Of course I ate half the sandwich.

We got home in time to watch the news on PBS.  I like their Friday night Mark Shields and David Brooks discussion of the past week’s news.  I always side with David Brooks.

Tonight we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders on Acorn.  A 60 degree day is promised for tomorrow.  About time!





No comments: