Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Monday April 8, 2019

Monday April 8, 2019

Blog time 1130 at Panera

The rain had stopped when I took Ms P out at 0630.  The temperature was 52.

Nancy headed to MVP and after breakfast I headed out to the Y.  The rain last night brought out a lot of green.  It was very fresh.  Also last night was the first time this year we slept with the slider open.  We love the fresh air.

This morning I did not need heavy clothes which was great.  It reminds me of when I was a boy.  On a warm spring day my mother would finally tell me I did not have to wear my rubber boots or mittens.  Wearing only my Keds (gym shoes)  I thought I could run like the wind.  Great feeling!

For the first time this year I took the 7 mile route to the Y.  Felt good.

Spring break is over.  Cascade Road was loaded with school buses.  The Y was crowded.

I forgot to mention in yesterday’s blog that Missy FaceTimed us last night.  She was sitting in her car because of the surround sound.  She is very busy with her businesses.  We got caught up on what was happening in LA.
At home I showered and had a quick lunch.  This afternoon I drove to Woodland Mall.  I am looking for a simple khaki sport coat that I can wear in mild weather.  Looked at Macy’s and J Crew with no luck.  Tomorrow I will try Tanger’s Discount Mall.

At home;

Fixed our apple snack.
Took a nap.
Light dinner tonight.
Fixed Nancy her cheese and pill snack.
Took a short walk.

Tonight we watched an episode of The Marvelous Mrs Maisel.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched Rake and some of the UV/TT game.

For the second night we slept with the slider open.  Low tonight will be in mid 40s.  Cooling trend coming later this week with snow possible.


No comments: