Monday, April 15, 2019

Sunday April 14, 2019

Sunday April 14, 2019

Blog time 1730 sitting in downstairs office.

Nancy was up with Ms P at 0600 this morning.  Nancy said it was pleasant outside and we should start our Sunday walk before the snow.

It was 36 and the wind was only 10mph when we headed out.  We had a pleasant walk.  

Today is Palm Sunday and we expected Trinity Lutheran to be crowded.  We were right.  We encountered a rain/snow mix on our drive to church.

The service was very spirited.  Most folks were into the music.  In fact the parishioners applauded after the final hymn.  

The weather had deteriorated considerably while in church.  We headed to Meijer’s with wipers going full blast.

Yogurt, eggs, sugar free cookies were our big purchases.  Gas today was $2.99.

Read several sections of GRP before lunch.  After lunch took my Sunday nap.

The snow since noon has been accumulating.  We have 20 mph+ winds but no blowing snow because it is too wet.

Fixed our apple snack and then headed downstairs.  Spent an hour before I finally got my thumb operated pad lock to work.  

We now have about of 2” on snow on the ground.  It will continue snowing until early tomorrow morning.  Yuck.  Took a photo of our snow covered back yard and sent it to the kids in CA.

Nancy is fixing her world famous poached eggs for dinner.  I will have mine on a sour dough biscuit.

This evening after dinner and snacks we;
Finished reading the GRP.
Watched 60 Minutes.
Watched an episode of White Dragon.  I like this show Nancy is mixed.
Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched Hanna.

It was still snowing when I took Ms P out at 2200.  In fact I had to shovel the walk.  I hope my last shovel of the season.


Today Missy sent us a promotional video for her line of modesty clothing.  We thought it was very good.

No comments: