Saturday, April 27, 2019

Friday April 26, 2019

Friday April 26, 2019

Blog time noon at Panera

Nancy had a tough night.  Her foot was bothering her all night.  No MVP today.  She was up at 0530 and took Ms P out.

I followed my normal morning routine.  It rained last night but the rain stopped at 0730.  It was 50 when I left.  Cloudy with sun occasionally peaking through.

Calisthenics and a walk at the Y before heading to Panera.

I had my coffee, baguette, and banana.  Checked email, finished blog and read the News and WSJ.  

First time since Tuesday that I came home to a house with electricity.  Showered and then had lunch.  Nancy needed some Pinconning cheese so we drove to Sam’s Club.

I finished several chores before taking a nap.  After the nap I fixed our apple snack.

Nancy fixed a pork chop with stuffing for dinner.  We also had a nice salad.  After the dishes I fixed Nancy her cheese and pill snack.

We continued watching Jeopardy.  Sure enough the streak continues.

Together we watched an episode of Brokenwood Mysteries.  I stayed up and watched the final episode (season 1) of Hanna.  I was disappointed with the ending.  Maybe they are setting me up for season 2.

No comments: