Thursday, April 18, 2019

Wednesday April 17, 2019

Wednesday April 17, 2019

Blog time 0945 at Panera

Today is my easy Wednesday.  I got up at 0550 and took Ms P out.  The temp was in low 40s and foggy.

My hip was bothering me last night.  I attribute it to the rowing I do at the Y.  I will experiment with deleting rowing from my exercise routine.

Nancy has a busy day today.  This afternoon she has her weekly shift at Meijer’s.  This evening she is having dinner with friends.

I did all my exercise routine, 50%, at home.  Today I will have an oatmeal breakfast at Panera.  Put on my bike riding clothes and took a 4 mile ride to Panera.

Today the Scott family will celebrate Granddaughter Alessandra’s 10th Birthday.  She is a great gal and we wish her a Happy Birthday.

Today is also my father’s birthday.  He was born in 1906.  I cannot recall any of my Dad’s birthdays.  I can remember several of my mother’s and sister’s but not my Dad.  Is it because Men of his generation were more stoic and did not want the attention?

Got home at 1200 and Nancy was getting ready to head out to Meijer’s Gardens.  She has a short shift today. She is heading home at 1530.  She will change clothes and then drive to Becky Verker’s.  They are attending a charity dinner at Blythefield Country Club.

After a quick lunch;

Gathered up the trash and recyclables.
Did a load of laundry.
Took a nap.
No apple snack or walk this afternoon.

Nancy got home at 1600, changed clothes and headed out.

I had an early dinner, 1730.  At 1800 I drove to Trinity Lutheran.  I attended the class on looking for the historical Jesus.  Because we had no session last week tonight we had two lectures.  I find the classes interesting but at time confusing.  

Got home near 2100.  Nancy was not yet home.  I started watching Our Planet on Netflix.  

When Nancy did get home we FaceTimed Alessandra to wish her a Happy Birthday.  She had just finished her birthday dinner at a restaurant that offered lobster.  Alessandra loves lobster as do her Grandparents.  She was in a great mood.  We were glad to share her happy moments.


No comments: