Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Tuesday April 23, 2019

Tuesday April 23, 2019

Nancy was up and took Ms P out at 0600.  I slept in until 0630.  

Nancy headed to her Tuesday swim.  After breakfast I took Ms P out and it was sprinkling.  I pondered whether to drive or bike to the Y.  The weather was a mild 52 so I put on my rain suit and biked (7 mile).

As I was leaving the Y I received a message from Nancy.  She said to take my time coming home because the power will be out until mid afternoon.

I spent more time reading the news this morning.  However, it appears the News is on a Spring Break.

I did learn that next year Social Security will spend more than it takes in.  A rate hike is sure to happen.  A way to alleviate this problem is to allow more immigrants to enter the work force.  A healthy SS requires a lot more workers paying into the system.

I sure hope when the Dems have their presidential debate that they are asked tough questions about what their solution for immigration, infrastructure, foreign policy and health care problems.  Don’t let them waste time haranguing about POTUS.  

The power was still out when I got home.  Had lunch and gathered up all my winter workout clothes to put in the washer later.

About 1400 the power came on.  I showered, shaved and changed clothes.  

This afternoon;

Did a load of laundry.
Fixed apple snack.
Took a nap.
Ended the afternoon with a short walk.

Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for dinner.  I had mine on an English muffin.  Also had a bowl of fresh fruit.

Cheese and pill snack for Nancy and a glass of wine for me.  We watched NCIS tonight.  We did not realize it was a rerun until 3/4% into the show.  


Nancy headed to bed and I watched an episode of Hanna.  With each episode I lower my rating.  It is now a C.

No comments: