Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Tuesday April 16, 2019

Tuesday April 16, 2019

Blog time 1030 at Panera

Nancy took Ms P out early, 0550, this morning.  She said it was raining.

Today is Bob and Nancy’s day for doctors.  Nancy has a 0900 appointment and I have a 1315.

After breakfast I drove to the Y.  The place was empty.  The reason might be spring maintenance.  The workout rooms were being refinished and the pool cleaned so all classes were canceled.

Calisthenics, walk, row and shower before heading to Panera.  The rain intensity had increased.  The wet weather is getting to me.

Sure wish the folks in DC would quit spending so much time picking on one another and get down to dealing with important matters like infrastructure, foreign policy and the economy.  Is civility dead?

Because of my 1300 doctor’s appointment I made a quick read of the news before heading home.  At home I had lunch and then headed downtown to the Doctor’s office.

Dr Anema, a urologist, reviewed my recent ultrasound and xrays.  He also used a high tech tool to scope my bladder.  Bottom line no problems noted.

At home; 
I walked to the bank to get money for Kim who cleans on Friday.
Took a nap.
Fixed apple snack.
Watched TV reports on the Notre Dame fire in Paris.

For dinner Nancy warmed up spaghetti from last week, and cooked me a hot dog.  Also had fresh coleslaw.  A very tasty meal.

Tonight we watched NCIS.  Good show I think the is their last season.  Also watch FBI on CBS before heading to bed.  `


No comments: