Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Tuesday January 30, 2018

Tuesday January 30, 2018

Blog time 1120 at Panera

Temperature was 20 with no wind when first went out this morning.  Nancy headed out early for her Tuesday swim.  Breakfast and then waited for sunrise at 0757.  

My hip has been bothering me so I am trying to reduce my walk/run activity.  I rode my bike.  Took a short 3.5 mile ride to the Y.  Rowing 2K is now my aerobics exercise.  It takes about 9’35” and elevates my heart rate as recommended by the health folks.

I read in the Alpena News today that they have a Roller Derby Team and their season begins in the spring.  Roller Derby!  I do like Jim Crowe’s song Roller Derby Queen.

Early tomorrow morning we will have a Trifecta Lunar Eclipse.

Tonight President Trump makes his first State of the Union speech.  I hope he sticks with his script.

Pleasant bike ride home and then lunch.  After lunch I got in Escape and ran errands.  First stop Walgreen to buy a bottle of ibuprofen.  I will take the pills before bedtime to relieve hip pain.  Next stop Chow Hound to buy a bag of dry dog food for Ms P.  

Checked some email and started downloading new operating for iPhone before taking a nap.  Finished the afternoon with a walk around the block.

Nancy fixed meat sauce with pasta for dinner.  Very good.  We watched the news.  No paper copy of GRP today so I read it online.  The digital copy is quite good.

We watched the first hour of President Trump’s State of Union address.  I thought it was much too long.  

Looked at the moon before turning in and it was a big full moon.  Weather folks say it will be too cloudy tomorrow morning to see the trifecta moon.





No comments: