Thursday, October 15, 2015

Wednesday October 14,2015

Breakfast Club Wednesday and I left at 0630 in pitch blackness. We had a good turnout today. The young speakers talked about Advocates for Disabled Persons. They were young idealists but I still don't know what they did except apply for grants. After BC I drove to Cabelas to look around. They had all their deer hunting gear on display. I did not buy anything. At home I changed clothes and walked over to Panera for coffee. I took the long route home. I did a load of laundry and took out the garbage before taking Ms P on her walk. Today we walked a new route. I call it my nature route because we walk on the old golf cart path. I took a short nap and then swept out the garage. Tonight is book club night. I met Ed and Tom at Uccello's for pizza. The pizza and conversation were great. It is now 2111 and we are watching Glades on netflix. Bedtime will be 2200.

No comments: