Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday October 29, 2015

We had heavy winds and rain last night. It was raining this morning so I took the Cobalt to Panera. Today is a swim day so I drove to MVP and hoped the pool would not be too cold. The pool was cold. After my swim I stopped by the membership office and told MVP to take me off their membership list. They did, however, I am still a member until 01 Dec. I joined the YMCA yesterday. Instead of going home I stopped at Woodland Mall. I bought a coffee at Starbucks and finished reading the WSJ. I am looking for a pair of lined jeans but American Eagle did not have any. They did have a lot of jeans with rips for sale. Why buy new jeans with rips? I was still cold when I got home so I had a quick lunch and then turned on the electric blanket. I took a nap and it took 45 minutes to warm up. Nancy bought some jewelry in South Africa. She paid the value added tax and was entitled to a refund. She got it today in the form of a MasterCard. I walked over to Macatawa Bank and used the ATM machine to get the money. Nancy is attending a volunteer’s dinner tonight at Meijer’s Garden. I walked over to Panera and had a bowl of black bean soup and tuna sandwich. It is now 1930 and I will fire up the netflix on my iPad and watch a cowboy show.

No comments: