Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday October 26, 2015

The sun did not come up until 0810 this morning. After breakfast I called my Dentist to see if he could look at a tooth I thought was chipped. Much to my surprise he could see me at noon. I quickly changed my routine. It was 36 degrees when I left on my bike ride. Despite the cold today was a beautiful day for a ride. The sun was bright and the colors were at their peak. I rode 14 miles and during the ride the temp increased to near 50. Showered and headed to the dentist. I made a quick stop at Panera for a coffee. The Dentist gave me some bad news. My problem tooth must come out. The tooth is next to my partial so unless I get a new partial I will have a big gap. I will have the tooth removed on a Monday and on Tuesday the Dentist will start making the new partial. For several days I will be toothless Bob. I didn’t have the guts to ask what it will cost. As soon as I got home we got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. Nancy needed to check on a prescription and pick up some photos. The photos were of our African trip. They were great. We also bought peanut butter, grapes and I bought two 32 degree long sleeve tees. The tees are great for cold days. Had a quick lunch and then Ms P and I went on our nature walk. I spent some time in the office reading the WSJ. One article dealt with the impact Apple and other tech companies are having on SF Bay real estate. The cost of a home in SF is astronomical. Last weekend elections were held in Portugal, Poland and the voters threw the party in power out. The winners are not big EU fans. Is the EU on shaky grounds? Voters in Europe are like those in the USA. They are fed up with the establishment. We had a light dinner and watched Big Bang. We are now watching Glades on netflix.

No comments: