Saturday, October 24, 2015

Friday October 23, 2015

Friday morning and I decided to take the new sidewalk on 28th Street all the way down to Breton Road. So after the normal morning routine I did just that. It is a nice flat ride with no steep areas. I was disappointed that the new sidewalk is about 2 feet narrower than the existing one near our condo. I pedaled up Breton Road to Breton Village. Orvis and Fitzgerald’s are having sales. I bought nothing a Fitzgerald’s but did buy a shirt at Orvis. Saved $25 and it fit nicely in my backpack. My speedometer said I pedaled 14 miles. The new sidewalk means I have access to Woodland Mall, Trader Joe’s and other stores along 28th. Maybe I should sell the Cobalt. Before lunch I took Ms P on our nature walk. This walk is the same distance as our normal walked on paved surfaces. I had lunch and spent some time doing chores. About 1500 I took a shower and then a short nap. At 1630 Nancy and I headed downtown. We are going to the Symphony with the Moleski’s. We had dinner at GP Sports in the Amway hotel. We attended the pre-concert lecture on the concert. It was a good concert. It started to sprinkle when we left but made it to the car without getting too wet. We got home at 2230. Another beautiful fall day in MI.

No comments: