Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday October 8, 2015

Swim day Thursday and we are up at 0630. Nancy leaves first and then after breakfast I head to Panera. Has Russia made a big blunder or just outsmarted the US? I think Russia has made a big mistake. The GOP sure is getting good at shooting themselves in the foot. The ex chair of the Fed said he was a republican but is now an independent. Claims he did not leave the GOP but the GOP left him. I feel the same way. The pool was empty this morning. I swam my 30 minutes. At home I got in the cobalt and drove to Staples to buy a crate. I use the crate to store socks. Took Ms P on her walk and then had a quick lunch. I spent several hours this afternoon washing our outside windows. It was a great day for working outside. The temperature reached 75. Took a short nap and then Nancy and I headed out to dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. We did stop at several stores to buy a postcard with pictures of MI. Grandson Lucas’s class is studying states so Nancy is looking for a post card with a picture of MI. We both had the prime rib sandwich and it was especially good. Nancy recorded Tuesday’s NCIS and we watched it tonight. Nancy headed to bed early and I am watching Thursday night football. Is the NFL making a mistake by offering games on week nights?

No comments: