Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday October 12, 2015

We both got up at 0630. It was pitch black, sunrise is not until 0752. I will be glad when DST ends. Nancy prepared some Halloween gifts for the grandkids so I put them in my backpack and headed to D&W. D&W is an official USPS substation. However, they do not open until 0900 so I got back on my bike and headed to Meijer's. Meijer's mailed the packages. The day started with bright sunshine and warming temps. I worked up a sweat on my 14 mile ride. At home I showered and walked to Panera for coffee. After Panera I took Ms P on her daily walk. I wanted to get our walk in because it was begining to look like rain. Nancy was having lunch today with some old gift shop friends. As soon as she got home we got in the Taurus and headed to the new Tanger Outlet Center. Nancy headed to Talbots and I stopped by Brooks Brothers. Tried on several suit jackets but they either did not have the color I wanted or the size. I did buy a cord sports coat that fit well. I took a two mile walk and then a short nap. It is now 1757 and I am heading upstairs for a light dinner. No GRP today so we will watch TV or netflix.

No comments: