Monday, October 12, 2015

Sunday October 11, 2015

Swim day Sunday, we arrived at MVP ten minutes before opening and they let us in. We had our pick of lanes. I swam 30 minutes, about 19 laps and Nancy swam 25 laps. Nancy wins. At Meijer's we loaded up on Michigan apples. Premium gas today was $2.84. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. I had mine on a waffle. I took my Sunday nap and then walked Ms P before starting some chores. Took the umbrella off the deck table and stored it. I have been trying to trap some chipmunks but it has not worked. I removed the trap. Swept the lower floor concrete deck. Ended the afternoon with a two mile walk. Today was another warm sunny day. Temps reached 75. Nancy fixed soup and turkey sandwiches for dinner. It was good. Debbie facetimed us this evening. She sent some photos of Lucas's birthday and Alessandra's hockey practice. It is now 2142 and football games have delayed the evening TV so sleep will over rule The Good Wife.

No comments: