Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wednesday March 30, 2011

Wednesday is my easy day. Ms P and I went out at 0445 and then I got up for good at 0700. I got on my AT bike and headed to Bill's. I had their pancake special. After breakfast I got in the C2 and headed to Rylee's. I was going dumpster diving. The check out girl said that on Wednesday morning the dumpster is loaded with cardboard boxes from Tuesday's delivery. I checked and the dumpster was empty.

Nancy and I checked again the basement to see if we had a box so we could ship a birthday present to LB. We have two pieces to ship and we found 1 box that would work. Nancy then went to the Hospital to check the see if the Gift Shop had any boxes. She found one that would work. Kim came today to clean the house so I wanted to get out of her way. At 1130 I headed to the MAC for a swim. I swam 1000 yards.

After a quick lunch I started raking the back yard. I completed my raking at 1700. I must say the yard looks good. It is amazing how much dead grass and leaves I rake each spring. I am glad this annual chore is complete.

Nancy fixed pork chops and dressing for dinner. It was really good. Like last night I fell asleep watching the news. We watched some TV and at 2100 headed to bed.

No comments: