Friday, March 4, 2011

Thursday March 3, 2011

Thursday morning and Ms P and I are up at 0500. I went back to bed and did not get up until 0710. This morning I am not going to the MAC because Phil Dougherty, electrician, is coming at 0930. I head downstairs and start doing my morning routine at home. It was last June when I was last on the rowing machine. In fact I was last on the machine the day I did my face plant on the concrete sidewalk. The machine seemed very rickety but I rowed my best time for the 5K. After my exercises I took a quick shower.

Phil arrived right on time and as he was working Ms P and I got in the C2 and headed to the Kava House for coffee. I drank to coffee at home in the back room. I read the WSJ and DFP. Phil finished his work at 1330. The light/fan in the master bathroom looks great and works fine. I had a new light put in my office. It is really great because it makes the room so much brighter. We need bright light in wintertime.

I left for the MAC at 1330 and finished my exercise routine. I returned home and took Ms P around the block. I must make a daily walk around the block and permanent fixture in my day. I dropped Ms P off and then took a 30 minute walk.

Yesterday I talked to Debbie and today I spoke with Missy. I like talking with my girls. Tonight Nancy and I are going to the Civic Theater to see Hello Dolly. We bought our tickets through groupon.

The play "Hello Dolly" was good. It was OHHS night at the theater. We talked to the Obermeyers and Buists. We got caught up on all the kids.

No comments: