Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunday March 13, 2011

Ms P and I got up at 0600 or was it 0500? Last night I set my new alarm clock/itouch docking station ahead one hour. The clock said 0600 when Ms P and I went out. However, my watch said it was only 0500. I turned on my phone and it said 0500. Apparently my new clock automatically changes the time when we go between EST/EDT. I was 2 hours ahead.

Nancy and I got to the MAC in time for our swim. The pool was not crowded and we both swam 45 minutes. After the swim we headed to Meijer's. I filled the Taurus up and gas was $3.64. We purchased a lot of supplies because AJ and Missy are coming next week. Nancy is very excited about their visit.

We had Nancy's world famous poached eggs for breakfast. We are also starting Ms P on a new dog food. She really likes it. I guess change is good even for a dog.

Nancy had to go to the hospital today to enter some merchandise into the computer. I took a nap. After the nap I took Ms P around the block and then completed a 3.3 mile walk. Tonight we are having hamburg/baked bean casserole. We will read the GRP and watch 60 minutes. We all headed to bed at 2030. Yes I know it was early.

No comments: